Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vizonware Organizer Download

I've just released an entirely free application based on Marc Andresseen's Productivity blog post (here). It basically lets you easily track the 3 lists he mentions. It also lets you add notes to tasks (or projects, whatever you want to call them). Additionally, it saves everything every 1 minute, so you don't have much chance of loosing data. It runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Conceivably, you could run it under Mono on various forms of Linux or OSX, but I haven't tested that, nor do I make any claim it will work.

Did I mention that this program is *FREE* to download and use forever? Here's the URL:

http://vizonware.com/downloads.html

If you have any questions, requests or ideas, please do not hesitate to email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home