Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wussing Out

So, I just put a two liner at the top of my "most recent" articles on my website directing people to come and read my blog. I am assuming that they have tired of reading the two articles that I had posted last year on my website. It feels something like a cop out to just let someone else do all the HTML, Javascript and backend database stuff.

Oh well, at least now I have time to do something other than write blog software, which is in such abundance I am surprised that it hasn't grown a consciousness of its own and overthrown Paraguay or attacked the Balkans. I mean seriously, how many RoR apps are required before the code become self aware. What if God was just trying to make his galatic website and he accidentally invented consciousness while he was trying to get a nice AJAX spreadsheet going? Makes you think, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Ok, I just read my own post and figured out it was completely insane. Obviously God would be writing a Lisp program, not a Javascript one, and invent consciouness. How lame am I?

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home